winomonkey

Default How do I include hidden text in TOC?

I am designing an SRS document in which there will be two versions printed -
one with low-level requirements included, the other with those requirements
removed. I decided that creating a Format in which I can mark certain text
as hidden would be the way to go, as I could choose whether or not I included
the hidden text when I print the document.

One catch, though, the Table of Contents does not seem to include hidden
text. Is there a way to include hidden text in the TOC?

Garret