Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
kopper kopper is offline

Default How can I make forms interactive - select box to create check mark

"I created a questionaire form that I want to customize in clients homes -
speficially checking on boxes in Word to create an individualized report for
the client.

I know how to create a "check box form field", but it's not interactive - I
can't click on it with one click to change the blank box from a square to
being checkmarked without having to double click and then select "checked".

Is there a way I can do this with just one click to the box to select it?

Any ideas? Thanks for your help - K