Murray Muspratt-Rouse Murray Muspratt-Rouse is offline
Member

Location: Mill Hill, London, England

[quote=Doug Robbins - Word MVP;373990]I would think that your problem is with the following lines of code

FirstRecord = .ActiveRecord
LastRecord = .ActiveRecord

Which set the first and the last record to be merged to the active record -
i.e. one record.

--
Hope this helps.

services on a paid consulting basis.

Doug Robbins - Word MVP

Thank you for that, Doug. That's what I thought! Can I just use quotes to remove
"With .DataSource
FirstRecord = .ActiveRecord
LastRecord = .ActiveRecord
End With"?

Not a good idea! It locked the database...

The odd thing is that running the merge under Office 2007 on my PC (which the client insisted that I install, despite the fact that the database is installed under Office 2003) I am able to display the recipients and print the letters - all of them! Perhaps the best solution would be to leave the main document open, so that the users can complete the merge themselves? How would that change the code?

Murray

Last edited by Murray Muspratt-Rouse : October 25th 08 at 09:21 AM