Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Alyssa Alyssa is offline

Default Quick Styles on Word 2007

Im a college student, and I really like using Quick Styles to organize my
notes and study sheets, but the majority of documents I write are for essays.
Every single essay uses size 12 Times New Roman font, with a single-spaced
heading and a double-spaced body. I dont need the fancy colors and fonts,
and I especially dont need the default, so-called €śNormal€ť paragraph style,
which skips a line every time I press €śenter€ť. I tinkered around with it for
a while, and managed to make a style set with size 12 Times New Roman font,
but my paragraphs were still screwed up. In the process, I accidentally
affected all the pre-existing quick styles, and now they are all messed up.
How do I€¦

-Reset all of the quick styles to default
-Then make one new style that fits the font I need and defaults to the €śno
spacing€ť paragraph style

This will save me a lot of time in formatting each essay individually, so
Id be grateful for any help you can give me!