Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
JoeySync JoeySync is offline

Default printing on 5.5" X 8.5" paper HELP

Go to Tools, Letters and Mailings, Envelopes and Labels, Printing Options,
and select the feed method. I assume you'll select one of the center feeds.
Click OK. If it automatically changes your paper size, go to File, Page
Setup, Paper, and select your size again. It seems it's a small flaw that it
re-sizes your paper just because you want a center feed. I recommend testing
it on a full 8.5x11 before wasting nice envelopes.

"Tracey" wrote:

I am trying to print on 5.5 X 8.5 paper and I can not get the text to center
when it is printed ~ it is centered on the view but when printed there is a
huge left hand margin and the text is cut off on the right!