KM1

All suggestions by this site did not work. If I set the parameters to text
it will print the whole border, however, the border is now based on the page
set-up margins. I want a border around the edge of the paper which is the
other option, "from edge of paper". I talked to printer support from Dell
they want me to uninstall and reinstall my drivers and said that my printer
should be able to print right to the edge of the page. It is a new printer.
Has to be some setting in word or default setting for pinter margins that is
set to low at the bottom. Any more help would be appreciated.

KM1

"garfield-n-odie" wrote:

See http://www.word.mvps.org/FAQs/Format...sDontPrint.htm .

KM1 wrote:

When I added a border of apples from the art section in Borders and Shading,
it does not show in the print preview nor when it is printed out. I have
played with Page set up borders as well as the margin options in Borders and
Shading. Tried 31 point in all areas and could only get 1/2 of the bottom
row of my border to show. Tried other borders, same thing. Is this
something to do with the defaults set for the printer I have and if so how
can you change them to include the whole page.