tiltstern

Default Rotate a word document for better use of laptop screen

Printed pages are of course generally longer than they are wide. I'd like a
way to rotate word documents so that I can turn my laptop on its side and use
the full screen to read a bigger version of the document than the smaller
"full page" view than I can see with my laptop monitor in its typical
horizontal orientation.

click "I Agree" in the message pane.

http://www.microsoft.com/office/comm...ord.pagelayout