Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Jay Freedman[_2_] Jay Freedman[_2_] is offline

Default delete text efects on word 2007 ctrl + space dosn´t work

Close Word. Find the template Normal.dotm (probably in the hidden folder
%appdata%\Microsoft\Templates) and rename it to anything else. Then restart
Word, which will build a new Normal.dotm file.

See http://www.word.mvps.org/FAQs/AppErr...ocNotBlank.htm for
information.

--
Jay Freedman

"Carlos" wrote:

I opened a document that has an efect on the text, and now, every new
document that I create has this, I tryed the desintallation and reinstall
again, and nothing happened, the solution that is on the page of MS dosn´t
work. Does anybody know how to fix it.

Office 2007