Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Ian R Ian R is offline

Default Suppress "outside of printable area" warning prompt when printing?

"Ian R" wrote in message
Hi

I'm using Word 2002 SP3 under Windows XP.

I have created a number of documents where I've squeezed as much as needed
to fit on the page. But this required setting the margins just outside of
the printable area. They print OK but every time I print them I get a
warning prompt...

"The margins of section one are set outside of the printable area of the
page. Do you want to continue?"

This is irritating when I'm printing several different documents.

Is there a way I can suppress this warning prompt for specific documents?

Thanks for any info and your time.

Ian

Lene

Thank you very much for replying and the macros too!

Fantastic! More than I could have wished for!

I shall be investigating DocTools

Happy New Year

Ian I^)