Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Greg Maxey Greg Maxey is offline

Default Styles in Word 2007

Beth,

Yes that is what I was referring to. The Google Groups here on my PC
wasn't working for two days. That is why I didn't see any or repond
to replies. Thanks.

Greg

On Apr 24, 4:13 pm, "Beth Melton" wrote:
I'm not Jay, but if you're referring to the oddity of having "Prompt to
Update Style", the message box stating "Word encountered an error", and then
switching to Draft view, I haven't heard anything but I reported it. :-)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Beth Melton
Microsoft Office MVP

Co-author of Word 2007 Inside Out:http://www.microsoft.com/MSPress/boo...x#AboutTheBook

Word FAQ:http://mvps.org/word
TechTrax eZine:http://mousetrax.com/techtrax/
MVP FAQ site:http://mvps.org/

"Greg Maxey" wrote in message

oups.com...

Jay,

Have your heard of any action being taken to resolve the bug where
Word throws and error if you are scanning the QuickStyle pane with
"Live Preview" enabled and mouse over the current applied style?- Hide quoted text -