Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Clueless in Seattle[_2_] Clueless in Seattle[_2_] is offline

Default How to Minimize All Windows in Word 2003?

On Feb 1, 11:46*am, Stefan Blom
wrote:
To keepalldocuments within a main Word window, you'd have to deselect
the "Windows in Taskbar" option in Tools | Options, View tab. Then you
should be able tominimizedocuments within the Word application window.

Hi again, Stefan!

I do have my installation of Word 2003 set up so that I can keep all
my documents within a main window.

And when I click on the "Minimize" buttons of the individual
documents, they then appear as buttons at the bottom of the main Word
window.

What I'm after is a way to minimize them all at once, leaving the main
window empty, like a blank desktop, with the document buttons at the
bottom of the main window, instead of having to tediously go through
the documents one-by-one, clicking on the "Minimize" button of each
file.

Will in Seattle
a.k.a. "Clueless"