HCFRAdmin

Landscape.

"Suzanne S. Barnhill" wrote:

In Print Preview, do you see a landscape or a portrait document?

"HCFRAdmin" wrote in message
I'm sorry, I've used the wrong terminology. You are correct, "Portrait"

is
the word I was meaning to use. My "landscape" documents are printing in
"portrait" orientation. I haven't changed anything with my printer or the
way I feed the paper (default paper tray). I've got both of the computers
hooked up to the same printer, and the "old" computer will print the

document
correctly, as landscape, and the new computer insists upon printing the

same
document as portrait. Help?

Thank you!
Christy

"Suzanne S. Barnhill" wrote:

"Letter" and "landscape" are not mutually exclusive (Letter is a paper
size). Are you saying your landscape documents print in portrait
orientation? How are you feeding the paper?

newsgroup so
all may benefit.

"HCFRAdmin" wrote in message
I've upgraded to a new computer and software program at work (Windows

XP
Professional, from Windows XP Home Edition 2002). I've transferred all

of
my
files from my old computer to my new computer, and I'm having problems
printing my "Landscape" documents as actual Landscape documents! When

print, it always comes out in a "Letter" format, instead of landscape.
I've
compared the settings on both computers, and they are both

comperable -
the
same. I don't know what I'm missing. I've set up the printer the same

as
it
was on the old computer. Help me please! I'm afraid it's so obvious

and
I'll
feel so stupid if anyone out there knows the answer to my question,

but
I'm
at my wits end! Help me print landscape!