garfield-n-odie

Try clicking on Format | Columns | One | Apply to: Whole document | OK. Even
if One already appears to be selected, click on it anyway.

"Sue-LeadDog" wrote:

I'm working with a large document--400 pages--using the Track Changes option.
While halfway through, the document froze and was not "responding." When I
reopened it, it shows only 1 page of the document, though it indicates that
all 518,000 words are there. The Word icon also indicates it is 1 MB in size.

I imported the document into PageMaker just to see if everything was
there--it is, but I just can't see it in Word. I've also tried copying it and
resaving as another file, but that didn't work either.