martincrow martincrow is offline
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by tite lines View Post
I made a resume document in Word 2003 and it looks the way I want it to. When I copy and paste it in an online resume it appears all messed up. Will it look like that when a reviewer looks at it or will it look as intended? Am I doing something wrong here? Thanks in advance to anyone who can help!
I never seen such problem with my resume, it is based on the format of the document in which you are adding your resume, if the document is still in word file then it will look like same as you made, but when the document is in other file format in that particular document then the formatting may change.