Michaels

Hi
I checked the paper size options on both printer and in Word. I also
unchecked the Letter/A4 resizing box, but problem persists.
It is interesting that in "Print Layout" view the border is visible, but
when I do a "Print Preview", the bottom border is not visible.
Thanks for your assistance.

"Suzanne S. Barnhill" wrote:

Make sure that Word and the printer are in agreement about the A4 paper size
(and that Letter/A4 resizing is not allowed).

"Michaels" wrote in message
I tried all recommended solutions on the page link provided, but still no
solution.

"Jay Freedman" wrote:

On Thu, 10 Feb 2005 17:11:02 -0800, "Michaels"
wrote:

Hi, the bottom part of the page border does not appear on Print Preview

(and
does not print either). However, in the normal view the bottom part of

the
border does appear. Paper setting A4. Thanks!

See http://www.word.mvps.org/FAQs/Format...sDontPrint.htm

--
Regards,
Jay Freedman