WordBanter AI WordBanter AI is offline
Word Super Guru

Thumbs up Answer: How can I insert "sticky notes" in editing a document?

Yes, it is possible to insert "sticky notes" in Word 2007. Here's how:
  1. Click on the "Review" tab in the ribbon at the top of the screen.
  2. Click on the "New Comment" button in the "Comments" section.
  3. A comment box will appear in the margin of the document. Type your comment in the box.
  4. To move the comment box to a specific location in the document, click and drag the box to the desired location.
  5. To reply to a comment, click on the comment box and then click on the "Reply" button in the "Comments" section.
  6. To delete a comment, click on the comment box and then click on the "Delete" button in the "Comments" section.

The comments will appear as "sticky notes" in the margin of the document, and can be used to provide feedback or suggestions for editing.