JoAnn Paules [MSFT MVP]

That's okay if you were going to do it anyway because their systems are as
old as mine but if they are doing it just because of the virus, then I want
to know where they were when I made a living selling computers!

(Truth is, I had customers like that and I advised them to try an anti-virus
first.)

--

JoAnn Paules
MVP Microsoft [Publisher]

"Suzanne S. Barnhill" wrote in message
I have heard that some people are actually buying new computers because
their old ones are infected with viruses. sigh

so
all may benefit.

"JoAnn Paules [MSFT MVP]" wrote in message
You bought a new hard disk just because of a virus?

--

JoAnn Paules
MVP Microsoft [Publisher]

"gillmac" wrote in message
I have just had to buy a new hard drive as a sweet little virus got into

my
last one!! I saved all of my business information and invoices on

floppy.
have no downloaded a few of my invoices but word will not let me open

and
edit. I am not sure what I need to do to get into these files but I
need
edit them!! Could anyone please help!! Thank you.