The address Beth gave should work if you remove "NoSpam4Me" as instructed.

"Momosplace" wrote in message
That address produces a delivery failure. It is probaly not worth your

time
the advise my IT person gave me which was to turn off spooling worked. The
documents now print. So i know the document is not currupt. Don't know

if
it is all Office 2003 program that can't print with the spooling on or

just
to HP printers. But that fixed the problem. She did say that was one of

the
reasons they decided not to upgrade to Office 2003 and have removed it on

new
computers it is too much time customize setting because it doesn't use the
standard defauts.

"Beth Melton" wrote:

Oh yeah, one of the drawbacks of using the web interface to access the
newsgroups. Use .

Thanks!

Beth Melton
Microsoft Office MVP

Word FAQ:
http://mvps.org/word
MVP FAQ site: http://mvps.org/

"Momosplace" wrote in message
news
I can't seem to find the NoSpam4Me to remove it and email you.