Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Default Top posting in MS Newsgroups

Ok, here's something to try Replying to.

(As for the can of worms, I don't use Outlook (Express).)

On Feb 19, 9:07*am, "Suzanne S. Barnhill" wrote:
Thanks for the rundown. I have been aware of the webnews features but also
that they are (mostly) broken, so it just keeps seeming like LM is a
solution to a problem I don't have. I don't use proofing tools in OE, anyway
(though I guess I could, since I still have Office 2003 installed, and
occasionally I realize I should!), and I just resist most change unless I
see an overwhelming reason for it (haven't installed Silverlight, either)..

Also, I have a confession: when I went to Tools | Options | Send to change
my mail sending settings temporarily so I could forward an HTML message, I
realized that yesterday when I told you our settings were identical, I was
looking at the mail settings, not news. In fact, for reasons I no longer
recall, I had news set to Uuencode; I've now changed it to MIME, and we'll
see what happens (and if it's something bad, it will be your fault g).