Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Beth Melton Beth Melton is offline

Default Top posting in MS Newsgroups

"Paul" wrote in message
OK Graham I have OE set up (I think). It is subscribed to whatever it is
calling General Questions here... but when I tried replying to your
message I
had no clue what to type in as the "send to" email address. Nor do I know
how to subscribe only to my threads. Or is the idea that I will be d/l all
messages in all threads? I'd rather just subscribe to my own. With all the
MVPs here there is precious little that I can contribute to other threads,
and I can easily do a search when I do want to post about a particular
problem.

OE doesn't have a "Subscribe" option but you can easily find your posts and
all replies. Go to View/Current View/Show replies to my posts. Or press
Ctrl+H.

--
Beth Melton

Guides for the Office 2007 Interface: