SamDev

Thanks - I never would have thought of that!!!!

Much appreciated.

"Suzanne S. Barnhill" wrote in message
See “Margin marks or crop marks appear on each corner of the page when you
open a document in Word 2002 or in Word 2003”
http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=839371

so
all may benefit.

"SamDev" wrote in message
A friend is using Word 2003 and at the top of each page are two "markers"

in
grey - they look like backwards "L's" that indicate where the left &
right
margins are located (one at the left margin and one at the right margin).
The markers are not on the ruler rather on the page. I have looked
everywhere to see how to turn this feature on/off and no luck.

I hope I'm explaining this properly and someone can help.

Much thanks.