Bob Buckland ?:-\)

Hi Julie,

Can you be a bit more specific on the method and steps you're used to using to work with document on an online site?

What happens differently in Word 2003?

If you were using a previous version of Word to do this, what was the version and do you have a URL to the website?

"Julie T." Julie T. @discussions.microsoft.com wrote in message ...
I recently installed Microsoft Office Student and Teacher Edition 2003 and
now I am not able to open or save any documents from my Online website. If I
uninstall the program I am able to open and save the documents. What do I
need to do to correct this?
--
Bob Buckland ?:-)
MS Office System Products MVP