Bob Day

Default Tracking changes of review only

As the sole author of a document, I want to track changes by 1 other person
that reviews it (but not track changes that I make). I have done everything
correctly to Protect the document to track changes, but I find that it
tracks my changes (i.e. the author) as well as the reveiwer. I would like
it to only track changes from the reviewer.

Is there any way to have it track changes from the review alone (and not the
author, which would be me)?

Also, on my changes that have been tracked, the Review Tool bar Accept
Changes button is grayed out, so I cannot even accept them.

Any ideas?

Thanks, Bob