Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Default Features

I suspected it was a class assignment and I still maintain that it's a
stupid question. Or shall I say a poorly phrased question. And I am being
quite serious about my response. I'm not being flippant or smart a$$ed or
mad - I'm giving you a straight forward, non-emotional answer.

--

JoAnn Paules
MVP Microsoft [Publisher]

"godmongo" wrote in message
I am sorry JoAnn but I need only serious people to answer my question thank
you. You seem to be a closed minded individual who is just looking to
insult
someone. And for your information a college professor asked me that
question
so it can't be that stupid. Just FYI if you are not smart enough to
answer a
question don't get mad and start throwing insults around. It's best that
you
don't even get involved if you don't know the answer. Thanks but no
thanks.

"JoAnn Paules [MVP]" wrote:

Please excuse this but ...that's a stupid question. (You may quote me.)
For
some being able to change the color of the "paper" that you work on is a
feature.

--

JoAnn Paules
MVP Microsoft [Publisher]

"godmongo" wrote in message
I am not sure. Someone asked me and now I am trying to find the answer.
It
may be anything that you can do on Microsoft Office Word. From spell
check,
bullets, to find and replace or starting a new document. Any help
would
be
appreciated thou.

"JoAnn Paules [MVP]" wrote:

It all depends on what you're calling a feature.

--

JoAnn Paules
MVP Microsoft [Publisher]

"godmongo" wrote in message
How many features does microsoft word have? Has anyone ever gotten
the
count
of features that are on word.