Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Graham Mayor Graham Mayor is offline

Default Change default alignment printing to Centered for labels?

Tables use normal paragraph style for alignment.
Open a document.
Change the normal paragraph style FOR THAT DOCUMENT to centred
Use the label wizard
Print your labels

Michael52 wrote:
"Michael52" wrote:

Is there any way to change the default for label printing to
centered from left aligned so I don't have to keep manually changing
this item every time I want to print a label?

Your answer would apply for a document, not for labels that are
selected from the envelope/label option. Any other suggestions?