Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Jay Freedman Jay Freedman is offline

Default Make text upside down

Doug wrote:
How can I make text upside down? I'm using fields to merge
addresses. The paper is special sized and will feed better upside
down. TIA

Word can't do upside down text rotation except with WordArt. But what you
can do is set the page orientation to landscape, put the text into tables or
text boxes, and use the Text Direction commands for those special containers
to turn some of the text 90 degrees clockwise and other text 90 degrees
counterclockwise.

--
Regards,
Jay Freedman