Posted to microsoft.public.word.formatting.longdocs
Cindy M -WordMVP-

Default Comments for the last sentence in a page

Hi Gosia,

Word 2000 doesn't support "balloons" for comments or track changes. Only
tooltips. Which version of Word are you using? Have you tried selecting
text prior to the last character on the page (IOW, don't select the last
character)?

I am using MS Word 2000 and every time I try to insert a comment for
the sentence which ends at the end of a page, the comment baloon
appears on the top of the next page.

Can anyone help me to figure it out? I would like it to appear as any
other comment, on the right-hand side of the text. I checked Options in
the Tools menu and adjusted margins but nothing helped.

Cindy Meister
INTER-Solutions, Switzerland
http://www.word.mvps.org