Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout

Default Cannot Get a Second Page

Ah, well, if it worked for that document, then you need to make the same
change in Normal.dot. See
http://word.mvps.org/FAQs/AppErrors/...ocNotBlank.htm

"LifeGirl58" wrote in message
Yes, that is what I did, changed it to one preset picture in the column
dialog box. It only "held" for that document.

"LifeGirl58" wrote:

If I type and get down to the bottom of the page, it will NOT give me

another
page. The words "disappear." I changed it to one column, to vertical

top.
Cannot seem to fix it. And if you can tell me how, can you please tell

me
how to change it so it is defaulted that way. Thank you so much.