Hans

Default Add code to select email field in mailmerge!

Is it possible to add a macro inside a dot file than when doing a mailmerge
will select the correct email field so the user don't have to select which
is the email field manually? I have a program that generates a tab separated
text file with data and opens the dot file and do the actual mailmerge.

What is missing is the automation to send the emails and this also includes
selecting which field is the email address (for my template I know which
field contains the email address).

Ideally a solution working for Win2000 and higher would be best but if there
are functionality in office XP or 2003 that makes this task easier please
let me know.

Regards
/Hans