Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
gordyco gordyco is offline

Default how do I unlock a word document that is not allowing modificat

"p0" wrote:

On 26 feb, 05:16, Redfox wrote:

Are you using Word 2007 and does this happen to all your documents?
Then you are most likely using a trial version. Time to activate it,
or if
you don't have a key yet, pay for the full version.

Yves

I am trying to use a template from office 2003 and I am having a problem
opening this in office 2007. I am using the trial period offer and so far I
am not getting anywhere with it. Apparently to be able to use office 2007 I
will have to purchase it to get my work done. gordyco