Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Alice Alice is offline

Default How to illustrate a normal distribution?

I was asking for the concept in general. To take an example, how do I draw a
normal distribution with variance 2 and mean 4? The aim is to get smooth,
good-looking lines - or smooth lines on a bell (rather than edgy lines which
is the best I can do now).

"JoAnn Paules" skrev:

Depends on your definition of "normal distribution".

--
JoAnn Paules
MVP Microsoft [Publisher]

"alice" wrote in message
I want to draw a normal distribution in a graph in Word 2007. I am aware of
the "insert", "figures", but no figure seems to help me in getting a nice
distribution (or a nice picture of a bell). Do you have suggestions?

Thanks!