CLARASOL

No, it is as simple as you go to File and then open, and you type a word,
that you know has within the name of the file you have previosly stored.
I just want to look for that file, like you usually do.
I know it is weird, but it just happens.
Thanks,
clarasol

"CyberTaz" wrote:

Do the docs have Keywords entered as a part of their Properties
(FileProperties--Summary)? Keywords don't just 'happen', they have to be
specified.

It sounds like you might be mistaking a Keyword Search for a Content Search.

HTH |:)

On 8/17/05 1:11 PM, in article
, "CLARASOL"
wrote:

I have many documents stored in Word, when I try to find all the documents,
for example, with a key word, Word do no display any document at all. I have
to search for it one by one. I am using Word (Office Proffesional)
Clara