Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Default How do I move my cursor between columns in a Word document?

Keep typing until you've filled up the first column.

However, it's more likely that what you want is a two-column table
(with no borders); then you can put items side by side in the two
columns.

On Dec 23, 3:56*pm, trying wrote:
"RTH" wrote:
I have a document with two columns. *I would like to type in the right-hand
coiumn with out having the words wrap from the left-hand column.

HOW DO I GET MY CURSOR TO THE RIGHT-HAND COLUMN???-