Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Default Can word calculate a column in a table in a form template?

Use a calculation form field; that is, insert a text form field and, in the
Form Field Options, choose Calculation as the type and enter the desired
formula.

"Bettina" wrote in message
Hi.

I have a template that works like a form where people enter information

into
text boxes.

One part of the form has a table and I want people to enter numbers into

one
column. I would like the subtotal and total column to automatically add up
whatever numbers are entered.

Is this possible?
--
Bettina