Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Default Is there a way to designate my reviewer color in Track Changes?

If you choose By Author, you have no choice of colors. FWIW, your markup
will likely not appear red on someone else's machine (theirs will).

"Allie Nash" Allie wrote in message
When working on a document with multiple reviewers, I set Track Changes
Markup Color to "By Author". I'm usually the first person to review and

it
always makes me red. I hate using red (too many bad memories.)

I know how to change all insertions, deletions, etc. to a specific color.

How do I set it so that my reviewer color is green, someone else's is
purple, and a third person's is blue? Is it even possible?