Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers

Default Please help!

Embezzling sleep?? I would like to learn how to do that, especially since
I've had some problems with insomnia lately.

--

JoAnn Paules
MVP Microsoft [Publisher]

"Jay Freedman" wrote in message
If you want to have fun with translation, look at
http://jay-freedman.info/images/clock1.jpg,
http://jay-freedman.info/images/clock2.jpg, and
http://jay-freedman.info/images/clock3.jpg.

--
Regards,
Jay Freedman

On Wed, 16 Aug 2006 06:52:45 +1000, wrote:

So right! I still have an FM transmitter with a translated manual,
containing '...if there is a borad casting on an immediate canal...'

"JoAnn Paules [MVP]" wrote in message
Hire a translator if you want it done right. (Mistranslating something
could be dangerous.)

--

JoAnn Paules
MVP Microsoft [Publisher]

"s.d.c." wrote in message
We have alot of people who work for us and speak different languages
and
can't find out how to wite a word doc. in english and send it in
spanish
so
they ca read it.