Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Default Spell Check Protected Forms

Probably; you should make a copy of the document (Save As a different
name) and try the procedure on the copy.

On Jul 10, 3:12*pm, Kathleen
wrote:
Hi,

This is amazing! Hopefully I'll be able to get it to work. *I've read
through the link but wonder if this is the same for Word 2003. *

Kathleen

"garfield-n-odie [MVP]" wrote:
See
http://groups.google.com/group/micro...cmanagement/br...
where you previously asked this same question, and got the same
answer that Charles gave you again today. *You claim to be
self-taught... what did you learn from the last time you asked
this same question?

Brendan Vassallo wrote:

Hi,

I am sunig Word 2000 and have a number of protected forms that I need to
spell check. *The only problem is that if I unprotect the form and reprotect
it, I lose all the information that has been entered in the form fields.