Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
newgrangevista newgrangevista is offline

Default Repeating records when making a label mail merge

I would really appreciate any help anyone may be able to shed on this
problem!!!

Thanks a billion!!

"newgrangevista" wrote:

Hi!

I'm under pressure with a task at the moment and I need to get this done as
and from yesterday.

I'm doing a Label mail merge on Avery L7651 labels
I have a database file with over 1,000 records in excel (name address etc.)
I need to print the Name & Address on the Labels for each record 15 times
after each other

i.e. from the database they appeare John Smith, Joe Smith, Bob Smith -- I
want each name and the rest of the record (address) to appear 12 times after
the first record, and then move on to the next record ===== John Smith, John
Smith, John Smith.......x12..... Joe Smith, Joe Smith.....x12 and so

Is this label mail merge possible in word?? Excel or any other MS Office
program