neil

On Sun, 17 Apr 2005 00:41:26 -0400, "Greg Maxey"
wrote:

Neil,

You are a late comer to the topic. I had asked Jezebel tonce before to
contact me directly to discuss the topic. Jezebel has just recently
responded that he/she ((I don't know which) doesn't want to discuss the
matter. That is fine. Now you have expressed your opinion (that nobody
asked for). If you want my response then post a valid e-mail address.

But you did ask for it, I'm not tryin to be annoyin but read this:

"If Jezebel or anyone else is going to sign off with a political
statement here then they should be willing to answer questions about
it !!___here___!! don't you think?"

That's your quote, do you can understand why I answered now.