Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Monica

Default Address book Backup

Graham
I have a file in Word called "Envelopes". I open the file - which is just a
Word file and I click on "Tools", "Envelopes" and than I click on the icon
(which is a picture of a open book" and my addresses are all listed in there.
It's the address book that is usually used in Office 2000. I'm sorry, that's
all I know. Does it answer your question? Thanks,
Monica

"Monica" wrote:

In Word 2000, I have about 200 addresses that I use for envelopes. I
transfered to a new computer and I cannot get a backup of this address list.
What am I doing wrong? What appears when I backup and install on my new
computer is my OE Adress book. OE is my default mail. Thank you so much for
any help you can give me.