Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Default How do I insert a file stamp at the bottom of my document

Use the Filename field. How you insert it will depend on the version of Word
you have.

http://word.mvps.org

"VWBug" wrote in message
news
In Word Perfest I could insert a file stamp in my document. This would
print
the name of my file and location in itty bitty letters at the end of my
document so I could remember just what I called it and where I saved it in
the future. How do I do this in Microsoft Word? I haven't been able to
find
anything like this and I used it all of the time. It was very helpful for
me
because I create many documents!