Daiya Mitchell

You can also feed feature requests through this site:
If you don't care about a response or anything.

One advantage of the newsgroup is that sometimes the features do exist and
people can learn about them.

On 2/25/05 8:39 AM, "Suzanne S. Barnhill" wrote:

If your message is marked as a suggestion, then other readers can vote on
it. Suggestions that get enough votes will theoretically get a response from
someone at MS.
I'm not quite sure why Microsoft has directed me to post a message in a
forum when I'm after feeding a feature request through to them