Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
[email protected] mdefina@gmail.com is offline

Default At some point I made such a template for the 228C label(dated September 2002).

Since Suzanne S. Barnhill is so rude as to be an indian giver and not "fulfill requests anymore" - she shouldn't of offered in the first place! I have created one you can get he https://drive.google.com/open?id=1jf...bkKzVoUO2XOC8a

On Monday, February 14, 2011 at 9:07:38 PM UTC-5, Suzanne S. Barnhill wrote:
Sorry, I'm no longer fulfilling requests for this, as it is such a simple
template that anyone can make it just using a ruler, and it does include
personal information (return address).

http://word.mvps.org

"Frank Lewandowsi" wrote in message
I did not include my email address for the the 228 label template request.

Thanks again,

Submitted via EggHeadCafe
Creating Google Motion Charts from Excel data
http://www.eggheadcafe.com/tutorials...xcel-data.aspx