Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Default Headers on odd and even pages

In addition to checking the "Different Odd & Even Pages" checkbox, you must
also set up individual headers for the Odd and Even pages. In this respect,
the requirements of Word 2007 are no different from those of earlier
versions.

--
Hope this helps.

services on a paid consulting basis.

Doug Robbins - Word MVP

"Mark T" wrote in message
In MS Word 2007, I use the title of my document for the header. I would
like
the header to be left-justified on even pages and right-justified on odd
pages. Although I have clicked "different odd & even pages" in the "Design
options" menu, the header always appears only on the left or only on the
right (but does not alternate between odd and even pages). I didn't have
this
problem in previous versions of Word, so I know that I am doing something
stupid.