Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields

Default how do I print my mail merge

Are you actually executing the merge or just previewing the results? If
using Word 2003 or earlier, display the mail merge toolbar by selecting
Toolbars from the View menu and then check the Mail merge item. That
toolbar has a button on it to execute the merge to a new document. In Word
2007, you can customize the QAT by adding that button (and all of the others
used for creating and executing mail merges) to the QAT.

--
Hope this helps.

services on a paid consulting basis.

Doug Robbins - Word MVP

"R Thorneywork" wrote in message
I have set up a new mail merge document and when I merge to a new document
so
that I can print all records only the 1st 2 records appear?