Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Matt Matt is offline

Default how do I change "show heading" button in outline toolbar?

I just wanted to thank everyone for thier responses. With everyones helpl I
was able to customize my toolbar just as I had hoped. Drop-down menus
generally make more sense to me, but sometimes I find that they add an extra
step to the process which sometimes throws off my train of thought. Since I
have the memory of a goldfish and the attention span of a... hey look a shiny
thing!- boy I love shiny things, even more than jingly things and dangly
things...

Cheers,
Matt