Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
MarkC

Default How do I print in white color on black paper?

You guys are killing me with this- my pants are wet from laughing so hard.

Here's a hint:

DON'T USE MICROSOFT APPLICATIONS FOR THIS!

Get Quark XPress, Adobe Illustrator, etc. Start by making a black box, make
a text box atop your black box, define your text color as white, and then
print your creation on WHITE paper.

You are NOT printing white text- you are printing the black areas AROUND the
text!

MC-

"APerlstein" wrote:

When I change the font color to white and select print, I get nothing printed
on my black paper. Please advise.