Cindy M -WordMVP-

Hi ?B?RGF2ZUFT?=,

Sorry I should have mentioned that I am using word 2000, It was the original
poster who had upgraded to 2003, not me.
Thanks for the replies, however......
In my word (2000) under View - Toolbars there is no 'Mail Merge'. Under
tools there used to be the Mail Merge option which I have used successfully,
but now there isn't. The nearest to 'Mail Merge' is 'Merge Document' This
unfortunately doesn't allow me access to 'Mail Merge'

Was Word installed on your machine as part of the Works suite, perhaps? In that
case, the mail merge command is supplied by the Works Addin, and will disappear
if this is removed.

Go to Tools/Customize/Commands. Select "All commands". Look for the Mail merge
Helper and drag it to the Tools menu.

Cindy Meister
INTER-Solutions, Switzerland
http://www.word.mvps.org