Robert

Default How to copy/paste column formatting between rows

I'm trying to modify a stock Microsoft Agenda template by copying one of the
rows and inserting it elsewhere in the table. I want the new row to have the
same number of columns and the exact same text as the original, with the
columns aligning perfectly.

I've tried using Table | Insert | Rows, and then copying/pasting the
original row over the newly-created row. Unfortunately, the pasted row
extends off the page to the right and the columns don't line up. (Only the
first two of 4 columns appear on the page.)

Is there a way to make an exact replica of the cells/columns in a row, and
the cells/rows in a column when working with tables? I want to copy columnar
formatting, row height AND text at the same time.

Thanks for your help,
-Robert