Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Carol

Default PLEASE HELP ME WITH RESIZING TEXT

I just wanted to thank you all for your show of support. I was mortified
when I saw his suggestion. Thanks again.
--
Carol A. Bratt, MCP

"Greg Maxey" wrote:

That is very charitable of you JoAnn. The twit goes ranting and telling all
us people to go "f" ourselves and your spirit of helpfulness champions on
;-)

--
Greg Maxey/Word MVP
See:

JoAnn Paules [MVP] wrote:
I had to debate whether or not to respond to your post. Generally I
wouldn't but you're catching me on one of my kinder days.

Publisher will do what you want. Word is not a page layout program -
Publisher is.

"Nipper" wrote in message
Im trying to resize text that is not a specific size.I want to
beable to click the text box and stretch and scew the text any size
i want .please help
me.